- West Indian Housing Scheme Road
- Construction of the West Indian Housing Scheme. The Ministry of Communities would have contributed to the construction of a green park in the West Indian Housing Scheme. This park is equipped with seating arrangements, underground drainage system, water channel and fountain, benabs landscaping, sanitary facilities and solar lighting. A Tree Planting Exercise was also done to beautify this area.
- Installation of the translucent sheets at the Bartica Market.
- The Golden Beach Boulevard/Boardwalk. The Ministry of Communities would have contributed to the construction of the boulevard which is 600 feet long and is equipped with seating arrangements, landscaping, sanitary facilities, solar lighting and snackettes and mini shops. A Tree Planting Exercise was also done to beautify this area.
- Distribution of equipment for managing Solid Waste in the Municipality.
- Installation of Solar panels for the Town Hall and the Community Centre; Grid- Tie Solar system 10 kWp (Kilowatt per hour) and a Hybrid Solar System 6kWp, respectively.
- Designing a new Sanitary Landfill at 10 Miles Bartica.
- Have temporary operations on the current Byderabo Landfill to bring it up to standards
- Public Awareness on Solid Waste.
- Replace of incandescent lights with LED lights on identified buildings in Bartica.
- Construction of Smart Stop. The ministry will be constructing smart stops in all the Municipalities (Bartica included), these smart stops should be located where there is some degree of security in order to protect from vandalism. Some of the features are:
– Solar powered lights
– Charging ports
– Information hub
– Business advertisements
- Capacity Building for Local Government Reform Project: The Caribbean Development Bank in collaboration with the Government of Guyana aims, with this project, to build capacity in MoC, GAM and municipalities, to deliver reform on local government and governance to facilitate decentralisation of public service delivery and greater local involvement in social and economic development, consistent with the SDGs.